Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wild Girls 4.3.14

Pages read: 46- 120
Prompt:  If you were a character in this book, who would you be? Why?


                So far in my book there are two best friends, Sarah and Joan. They are not the most normal friends if thats what you want to call it. They do things differently than other friends would. First off, Joan and Sarah call each other animal names instead of their real names. Joan is "Newt" and Sarah is "Fox". Together, they are the best of friends who travel in the most unlikely places like the sewer tunnels. They go to the same school and they are partners for almost everything. Over the summer they plan on hanging out every single day!

             There was a story contest and Fox and Newt  decided to write a story together and submit it. They called it "The Wild Girls". Fox and Newt ended up winning the contest and went to writing classes. This not only gave the girls a chance to write and bond, but it gave their parents a time to talk and hangout as well. Newt's mom hangs out with Fox's dad and they like planning adventures for the girls to do.

            If I were one of the characters, I would probably be Joan. I would be Joan because she is not afraid to be herself at times, but then has her other side, shy and quiet. I think that she most relates to me. I also like how Joan isn't afraid to make friends with people she wouldn't have expected to. I try to do the same. Lastly, I would be Joan because she is confident and nice to everyone. Those are the most important qualities. 

2 comments:

  1. Based on your description of joan you do have really similar personalities. You're really nice to everyone and you make friends with just about everyone! By the way you make Joan sound I think that Sarah is a bit more on the wild side for girls her age. Is "The Wild Girls" based on their adventures or does it have a different plot? Are the girl characters called Fox and Newt like Sarah and Joan call themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Leanna's Blog, Jenna's Blog, and Gabe's Blog.

    ReplyDelete