Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Youtube Channel: Passion Project

         We have been doing Passion Project for about a month and a half now. I have been moving slower than I expected because of multiple road blocks while planning the channel. I have a partner for this project and that's Bela. Bela and I are creating two YouTube channels. One is for serious topics and the second one is for fun and laughs. So we had to create TWO YouTube channels. The channels we made so far are slowly being set up completely. But they are created.

         Lately I have been going out of town a LOT. This has affected us trying to get together to record our videos. Also, since I am now in cheerleading and it has started I haven't had as much time to record videos. What I have done though was start to pre-record my videos, set-up our channels, and figure out a schedule for the camera. Bela is borrowing a camera provided by Ms. Apericio who is in charge of camera's. I am using a camera provided by my dad. Another thing that we have done was create a schedule for which days we need to upload. We HOPE to upload our first video, together, soon. We just to find time to record the video and then post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment