Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Twilight: Week of 1.20.15

Twilight by Stephenie Mayer
Pages Read: 0-250
Prompt: Would you be a werwolf or a Vampire

                Currently, I am reading Twilight, the first book of the Twilight series. I decided to read this book because I have seen the movies and wanted to know if the books were better. So far, it is! I never had the chance to read them but then discovered that my oldest sister had all of the books. I was so excited to pick up the book and start reading. It wasn't hard to get into and it has smooth transitions  which makes it easier to comprehend.

                If you don't know, which you probably do know, Twilight is about vampires and werwolves. A girl named Bella Swan falls in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen. Her best friend, Jacob Black, is a werwolf. Once Bella figures out that Edward is a vampire, they can't be separated because they love each other too much. But, Jacob doesn't like that, his family is enemies with Edward's family. Jacob is also in love with Bella but she doesn't like him that way. When Bella finds out Jacob is a werewolf she becomes overwhelmed and confused.

               I chose the prompt of "Would you be a werwolf or a vampire because it has to do with the book Twilight. If I could be a werewolf or a vampire I would choose a vampire. The reason why I would choose a vampire is because they are cooler to me. In the book vampires can run really fast and each one has their own "power". Some can read minds and other can control people. There are some vampires who can even send electricity through your body or tell the future. The werwolves can run fast and turn into big fury animals which isn't "my style". I would defiantly prefer to be a vampire if I was given the option. Vampires are cool.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job this week! I like how you gave us a little bit of background information on the book, and the different races of monsters that appear in the book. BTW I would be a vampire too.

    ReplyDelete