Monday, March 16, 2015

Reflection Blog 3.12.15




- Of the books you have read this quarter, which was your favorite? Why? Out of the books I have read this quarter my favorite would have to be Twilight. I wanted to read twilight for the longest time and when I did, I enjoyed it. Twilight has always interested me and I really liked the plot. Once I read it, I knew it was going to be my favorite book. It was my favorite because of the way it was written. Twilight was written from Bella Swan’s perspective and is easy to read. The word choice also helps to form the setting and plot very well.

-       *In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? I think I improved the most on my writing. I still make errors in my writing, especially in my AOWs and Blogs. When it comes to essays however, I feel like I improved. My body paragraphs have increased in content and the way they are/ should be written.


- *What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?
 I have accomplished being able to use time management. Before I used to procrastinate until the very last second but I don’t really do that anymore. Whenever I am given an assignment I like to start as soon as I have time. If it is due by the end of the week I will try to start when I am given the assignment.

-       Where are you in your 40 Book Challenge? I am about 12 books into the 40 book challenge. I don’t have much time to read most of the week but I try to squeeze in some time over the weekends and at night. Some of the book I have read are “To Kill A Mockingbird”, “NightJohn”, “Along for the Ride”, “If I stay”, “Twilight”, and “Go Ask Alice”. The other books I have read are not listed on my blog because I read them over winter break.

-        
- *What has been the most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for you?
 The most challenging part of third quarter for me was balancing the homework. There were sometimes days where I had 2 hours worth of homework and other nights I had very little.


-        

1 comment:

  1. Are you reading the whole Twilight series currently? I kind of had the same challenge with balancing my homework. However, in my case I still have trouble with time management. How did you manage your time effectively to complete all your assignments on time?

    ReplyDelete