Thursday, April 24, 2014

Beautiful Creatures: 4.24.14

Prompt: After reading I Wonder....
Pages Read: 45-75

                  So far, I read about Ethan Wate and his family. Ethan lives with his grandma and his dad. His grandma is hard on him when it comes to school and academics. His dad on the other hand, is always in his study room/ work room. Ethan never really spend quality time with his family but when he does, it is for a brief moment of time. He usually hangs out with his friends at school. When they heard about the new girl, he thought that it was good because he wanted to meet someone who was different from all the other people at school.

                Another thing that I read about was about the new girl. She is the niece of a really old and mean man who is rude to everyone.  Ethan wanted to meet her to see what she was really like and if she was different from her uncle and different from other kids at school.

                   After reading I wonder if Lena is really the girl that Ethan was dreaming of or if he thinks that it is her. I also wonder if she really is different to the other people. I think that Lena will be different from the other girls because she is different in a unique way. I wonder if she gets treated differently or if she is just makes herself feel left out by being quiet. I also wonder if how her personality is. I look forward to reading on.

2 comments:

  1. I commented on Athziry's, Julia's, and Gabe's Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post! Isn't this a movie? If so, have you seen it yet? Or did you want to read the book first? You wrote a great summary.

    ReplyDelete