Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Time Travel Blog

Q: Where would you go?

A: If I went back in time I would go to my first Christmas Eve and Christmas day with both my sisters and our whole family. It was the Christmas of 2004. I was 3 years old and my little sister was just born a little over a month before Christmas Eve. I would go to this day because it was when our family was finally complete. It was my baby sister’s first Christmas and my third but only this time everyone was together and everything was perfect.


Q: To which year or period would you travel?

A: I would still be in the 21st century but 10 years from today. (2014)

Q: Whom would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness?

A: I would just want to everyone opening presents and having a good time. I would also want to see us sitting by the fire and doing everything we do ever year as our tradition. I would like to meet myself and see what I was like as well as seeing how much I have changed over time.


Q: Where would you find this person or see this event?

I would find this event upstairs at my house and I would see myself on the floor opening presents with my family.

Q: Why would you want to meet this person or witness this event?

I would like to see this event because it was the first Christmas we spent as a full and complete family. I would want to meet myself to see how much I have changed.

Q: How might YOU change history?


I could change history because maybe our traditions could have been changed or I wouldn’t get the same childhood I had.

1 comment:

  1. Gianna, you did a really good job! I can understand why you would want to go back to Christmas, cause probably everyone has that one holiday they particularly enjoyed one year. Really, good job!

    ReplyDelete