Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tuesday's With Morrie Blog 4.23.15

     So far in Tuesday's with Morrie I really like it. This, to me, is one of those books that you can't put down. The first night we were assigned to read up to page 17, I went well over that amount. I didn't want to stop reading but I knew that I should stop because I can't finish it before the class does. I like this book because it is real and based off of real events. Since it is based off of real events, the relationship developed in this story is more relatable and of course, believable.

     When I was reading I was sad. I admit to feeling bad for Morrie because he has ALS and I know how hard that can be. Morrie has a great personality and he seems very caring. It's sad seeing how he loses function in his legs, then arms, and then eventually every where else. The one thing that bring me motivation in my everyday life is the fact that he is accepting fate and going with the situation. He knows he is dying but is still positive. I find that really nice.

    There is a lot I want to do in my life. Some things more than others. For example, I of course want to be successful and have a job, a family, etc., but there is a lot of activities I want to do as well. Life is too short to not do some risky things and to not live life to the fullest of your abilities. You should have fun, take risks, and just relax. My bucket list is not really long or outrageous but it is pretty decent for right now.

Bucket List:
-Cliff Climbing
-Meet Katy Perry (My idol)
-Indoor Skydive -AGAIN (I already did it once)
-Bungee Jump off a bridge with someone
-Ride in a hot air balloon
-Dance on stage professionally
-Travel the world
-Go laser tagging
-Hang Glide over a rainforest
-Go to DisneyWorld
-Go to LA
-Ride on a Segway
-Go horse back riding
-Get a successful job
-Create my own clothing/makeup line
-Get married
-Have children
-AND MANY MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment