Monday, October 27, 2014

Passion Project

               Our Goal for Passion Project is to chose something we are passionate about and to pursue it. So I chose to make a Youtube channel with Bela. Youtube is something that I really like because I get to watch these people and go through their journeys with them. For example, there are people called Youtubers and they do vlogs about their day and post it on their channel. These are interesting to watch because you get to see what they do everyday and how their lives are. Some Youtubers I can relate to in a lot of ways and that is why I love watching them. Another thing that the Youtubers do are challenge videos or tags like the Sibling tag, the best friend tag, and the BF/GF tag. Those are also interesting to watch because you get to see how ell everyone knows each other. Youtube is very fun and I watch a lot of different types of videos.

               Why do I want to make a Youtube channel with Bela? I want to make two actually! One of them will be a goofy channel where we do challenges and tags as well as maybe a few vlogs. The second channel will be serious. That one will be mostly for school purposes such as how to prioritize and different tips to use for homework, studying, and managing stress. This serious channel I hope for the school to use as sort of like the Heritage News when we had one but this time it will be for the world and for anyone. I really want this to work even if we have 2 views at first. It will want us to keep going every time we get a view or a like. Youtube is something that I have always wanted to do and is really fun for me. I can't wait to get started!

Some Youtubers that I watch:

Joey Graceffa:

Tyler Oakley:

Troye Sivan:

Pointless Blog:

Zoella:

Tanya Burr:

Meghan Camarena:

Brittani Louise Taylor:

Colleen Ballinger/ Miranda Sings:

And many more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment