Monday, February 2, 2015

AoW Impressions 2.2.15

         In class we did a gallery walk on all of the different articles students picked out to teach each other. I found this really interesting because we got to learn about many different issues affecting the world. Some of the things were learned about were ISIS,  Ebola, Climate Change, and other important world issues. This was cool because not only did we learn about one important issue in the world, but we got to learn about 16 different issues in the world. I liked learning about something called corral bleaching and how the climate average has increased by over one degree. They were fun to learn about and easier to learn about because they were taught by our peers.

        My overall impression of the gallery walk was a good one. I had many likes but very few dislikes. I liked learning from our peers and learning about many different issues going on in the world. I didn't like how there was a limited time to learn about eight different topics at a time. I didn't like this because we were rushed to learn about these eight issues and didn't get to go in depth with everything. There were some articles I didn't get to go to as well. But overall I enjoyed the gallery walk and learning from our peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment