Thursday, February 26, 2015

Twilight Week of 2.26.15

Pages Read: Finished!
Prompt: If you were a character in the book, who would you be and why?      

             In the book Twilight I would choose to be Bella Swan. Bella Swan has a pretty interesting and cool life. How amazing would it be to know a family of vampires?!? If I were Bella Swan I would defiantly be a little scared and worried when meeting the family. This is because you don't know how they might react to things you do. I would love to be in Twilight because I would get to learn about vampires and werewolves as well as hangout with them. The only bad thing is the weather. Bella and the others live in Phoenix, Arizona where the sun is almost never shining and it's always cold/rainy. But, Bella has seemed to move past that and focus on her friends and now her boyfriend. This is one reason why I like Bella, she doesn't let the little things stop her.

              My overall impression on Twilight is that it was amazing! This book was 100 times better than the movie and 200 times better than I expected! I really enjoyed reading the extra detail added in the book that was not in the movie. I also loved the background stories that we found out about. In the movie Twilight, we learn a tiny bit of history on some of the Cullens but we don't learn too much about them. We also don't learn about all of them. We learn about every one of the Cullen members in the book, some go into greater detail than others. Overall, I think Twilight is an amazing book! I can't wait to read the other book in this series.

2 comments:

  1. Gianna,
    I really liked your blog this week! Was this your first time reading the book? Would you choose to do anything different, if you were Bella? Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete