Monday, February 24, 2014

Reflection on Blogging this Year

     

                      I have not blogged this whole school year. I started blogging in January at the start of the third quarter. From the blogs that I have written, I think that I have improved. I feel that I have improved on my formatting and my details. By details, I mean that since I first started to blog, I now think that I have been explaining my thoughts a lot more. Now, when I blog I like to explain what I read in the book and explain my thoughts about what I read. I also like to explain my answer to whatever prompt I did for that week.

                     I have some things I need to work on personally to make my blogs be the best they could be. For example, I need to work on my word choice and make it more interesting. I feel that if I add more pictures and other stuff that describes the scenes in my book, then I will catch the readers eye. I also know that my word choice needs to be better. I should start using some of our vocabulary words.

                     By blogging, I can really connect with my class mates and see what types of books they like and what thoughts they have while reading. I can also find new books to read by reading my classmates' blogs. I like to blog because I can get all my thoughts of the book I'm reading down on to this awesome website. I look forward to reading future blogs and writing my own blogs.

Below are two of my favorite blogs that I have done. The fist blog that is pictured, is the where I'm from poem. The second blog is my character blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment